Need a new size for your furry friend? No problem! We offer free and simple size exchanges. Just make sure to measure your pup's chest and belly before ordering, and size down if in between sizes.
How To Measure Your Dog For The Harness
Step-by-Step Guide to Measuring Your Dog
- Get a flexible tape measure
- Measure the forebreast of your dog's chest, in front of their front legs around to below their neck.
- Measure your dog's belly, from the center of their underbelly all the way around to their back
- Weigh your pup with a scale, either a human scale or a pet scale
- Match the measurements to our size chart and choose the right harness size
- Size down if in-between sizes
PS: It's important to measure your dog carefully and accurately so that you can choose the right size harness. A harness that is too loose or too tight can be uncomfortable for your dog and may not provide the support they need.
How does the no-pull harness stop pulling?
The front D-ring harness is designed to redirect your pup's attention and weight back towards you, interrupting the pulling behavior and making it easier for you to maintain control.
What size harness should I get for my dog?
Refer to our detailed sizing guide. Make sure to measure your pup before ordering.
If the harness doesn't fit, can I get a different size?
Absolutely! We offer free and easy size exchanges. Just shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll sort it out for you.
My dog is in between sizes. What size should I get?
Size down for the best fit.
Fast & Free USA Delivery
We ship domestic orders from our USA warehouses so you can get it fast, for free!
60-day Risk Free Warranty
Try our products risk-free with our 60-day warranty. We also offer free exchanges and returns for up to 60 days.
US-Based Customer Support
Contact us 24/7 to get support. Our service team is standing by. We're here to help!